Saturday, September 27, 2008

It starts...

I've joined up to Raverlry so I figured I should have a blog to compliment my account.

I'm hoping that Ravelry will help me keep my crafts under control, or else at least let me track how things spiralled out of control.

There's a strong chance that TimCat will be a strong feature in both blog and photos, he's just helpful like that. I'm also hoping documenting evidence about how 'helpful' he is will help explain why projects are always behind schedule. That and I randomly get distracted by something else...

At the moment I have 3 projects on the go, and about half a dozen in the 'to do' pile (not counting spinning projects, somehow they seem like a different category altoghether). I'll work at steadily adding the other ones as days go by.

No comments: