Sunday, January 5, 2014
First finished object for 2014
Pattern used: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sandoval-hat
A few days ago I randomly decided that my new years revolution would be to complete at least one project a week. Any craft, any size, just get some finished objects already.
Yesterday, 1000km from my craft supplies I only had on-hand accessories from a poorly researched project. Some time spent browsing ravelry, and no regard at all given to gauge or elasticity of the yarn on hand, I set to work on a baby hat using some green bella baby layette I'd purchased a bit over a week earlier in Albury.
It's a nice quick project, and looks better in person (which honestly isn't hard. Dodgy iphone photo is dodgy). All up it used 43 grams of yarn, which is about 77 metres.