Sunday, January 5, 2014

First finished object for 2014



Pattern used: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sandoval-hat

A few days ago I randomly decided that my new years revolution would be to complete at least one project a week. Any craft, any size, just get some finished objects already.

Yesterday, 1000km from my craft supplies I only had on-hand accessories from a poorly researched project. Some time spent browsing ravelry, and no regard at all given to gauge or elasticity of the yarn on hand, I set to work on a baby hat using some green bella baby layette I'd purchased a bit over a week earlier in Albury.

It's a nice quick project, and looks better in person  (which honestly isn't hard. Dodgy iphone photo is dodgy). All up it used 43 grams of yarn, which is about 77 metres.

No comments: